Multidisciplinary digital designer and visual artist born and raised in southern Brazil.
I've been designing buttons since 2014, but I make art since I was a kid and found out that I could create anything with a pencil in my left hand.
Today I help companies launch new digital products and make existing ones work better and become easier to maintain and evolve.
I live in Criciúma, a city in Santa Catarina, Brazil, and work remotely for Stoika, a digital product agency that I co-founded in 2019.
- Eyecare Health
- Interaction design
- Strategic Design
- Design guidelines
- Design systems
- Concept design
- Visual identity
- Creative & Art Direction
- Visual Design
- Design Talks, 2017
- Academic Week, UNISATC, 2019
- Plurall Experience, 2019
- IxDA Criciúma, 2019
- Design UNISATC, 2020
- YellowCast, 2020
- Mobile Design class, UiLab Aprenda, 2020
- Invited Artist, Parque Gráfico, 2017
- Selected artist, Ello X Dribble Make Good Book, 2019
- Brazilians who design, 2020
- Illustration featured @ Criacura, 2020
Art fairs & exhibitions
- Sketchbook! by Coletivo Murro, 2014
- Leve Art Fair, 2016
- DBOX, 2017
- Parque Gráfico, 2017
- Parque Gráfico, Pocket Edition #01, 2018
- Parque Gráfico, 2018
- Parque Gráfico, Pocket Edition #02, 2018
- Parque Gráfico, 2019
Portfolio avaliable upon request.